Diane Enns, Ph.D. (SUNY, Binghamton)
Selected Publications include:
- Love in the Dark: Philosophy By Another Name, Columbia University Press, 2016.
- Diane Enns and Antonio Calcagno (ed) Thinking About Love: Essays in Contemporary Continental Philosophy. Penn State Press, 2015.
- “Hannah Arendt on Peace as a Means to Politics,” ed. Toivo Koivukoski and David Tabachnick, The Question of Peace in Modern Political Thought, Wilfrid Laurier Press, 2015.
- The Violence of Victimhood. Penn State University Press, 2012.
- “For the Love of Paradox: Mennonite Morality and Philosophy,” Religious Upbringing and the Costs of Freedom, ed. Peter Caws and Stefani Jones, Penn State University Press, 2010.
- Speaking of Freedom: Philosophy, Politics and the Struggle for Liberation. Stanford University Press, 2007.
- “At the Limit: Violence, Belonging and Self-Determination.” Violence, Victims, Justifications: Philosophical Approaches, ed. Felix O Murchadha, Peter Lang Publishing Group, 2006.